Coronavirus (Covid-19) Notice Effective Immediately
“During these uncertain times, we are committed to both serving our customers and ensuring the health and well-being of our communities. To minimize health risks from the coronavirus (COVID-19), we ask that you conduct all banking transactions through our drive up window.
If your transaction cannot be done through the drive up you may schedule an appointment by calling 218-927-3765 however if you are ill please do not enter the building to help us comply with State and Federal mandates to limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus
Our County Market lobby location is being temporarily suspended as a measure to protect our communities, customers and employees from exposure to COVID-19. We have temporarily extended the hours of our drive-through service at 402 Minnesota Ave N., Aitkin 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday-Friday and 9:00am to 1:00pm Saturday to accommodate County Market customers.
The spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) is on all our minds and in the news. We’d like to reassure you that Security State Bank has been monitoring this situation closely to ensure we can meet the ongoing needs of our customers. As a leader in online technology, we’re prepared to assist you through this time.
- You can reach us through our Aitkin, Garrison and Grand Marais locations
- We have developed plans for our employees to work from home should the need arise
- Drive-up banking at Aitkin, Garrison and Grand Marais locations
Steps you can take to access your account using online resources:
- Log into your online bank account regularly to ensure that you remember online access passwords.
- Update your personal information, such as email address.
- If you want to add remote services such as our Mobile Banking Application, Online Bill Payment, Mobile check deposit or Remote business deposit please contact us to enroll.
These services are all offered at little or no charge to you and will provide remote access to financial services.
- Should you need cash please use any ATM. Use your Security State Bank MasterCard debit card periodically to better help remember your PIN. If you cannot remember your PIN please contact us and we will send you a new PIN.
This crisis is demonstrating that online capabilities are more critical than ever—and so is the high level of customer support you’ve come to expect from us.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance and questions. We’re happy to help.
Also please be aware criminals are looking to take advantage of people who are fearful. It is unwise to carry large amounts of cash on you and cash has touched many hands. Debit and credit cards worked just fine even during the financial crisis of 2008-2009 and will continue to work in this environment. Avoid purchasing anything from someone promising a cure, special soap or the official COVID-19 super mask; there is no such thing. Be prudent, take reasonable precautions and do not panic.
We’re here for you. For 106 years, we have dedicated ourselves to serving our customers, employees and the communities we call home. We are a safe and sound financial institution and remain steadfast in our mission to be here for you. If you have experienced a disruption in income as a result of COVID-19 and need assistance, please reach out to one of our personal bankers to learn how may be able to help with payment deferral or other financial plans. For information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control site, www.cdc.gov
Thank you for banking with Security State Bank and for your understanding in during this difficult time take care, and be well.
Jeff Running President CEO 218-927-8001