Security State Bank offers Debit Cards for your convenience to get cash or make purchases without having to write a check. Our debit card is available for anyone with a checking or savings account and is an easy way to access cash from an ATM. Apply today!
Tips When Traveling Abroad
- You must notify us if you plan use your card outside of the United States.
- International ATMs may save you money. Withdrawals are dispensed in local currency and are debited from your account in U.S. dollars based on a favorable exchange rate.
- All MasterCard/Maestro/Cirrus ATMs feature easy-to-read instructions in English and the local language.
- Some international ATMs are available only during normal business hours. Hours vary from country to country.
- Most international ATMs do not permit transactions involving multiple accounts. Most likely, your transaction will be routed to your primary account.
- Four-digit numeric PINs are standard in most countries. If you have an alphabetic PIN, translate the letters into numbers before leaving the country.
Protecting Your Card
- Keep your card in a safe place to avoid damage.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Never write the PIN down on anything in your wallet or on the card itself.
- When selecting a PIN, avoid numbers and letters that relate to your personal information. For example, don't use your initials, birthday, telephone or Social Security number. If you have such a number, contact your bank and get a new PIN issued.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to your financial institution.
- To help guard against fraud, keep your ATM receipts until you check them against your monthly statement.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost, found or stolen debit card immediately contact Security State Bank, 402 Minnesota Ave N., Aitkin, MN 56431, 218-927-3765 or after hours call Fiserv Card Processing Center at 800-472-3272.
Your Card, Your Rules
Check out our page on CardValet, the new mobile app that puts you in control of your debit card. The app features the ability to turn off and on your debit card, use GPS location to configure where your card can be used and establish daily threshold limits.
Our Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection helps you guard against an accidental overdrafts! You can establish a pre-approved line of credit that is tied to your checking account. We will automatically advance your account in multiples of $100.00.
Ask us how to:
- Have peace of mind to ensure your checks won't be returned
- Have a credit limit that fits your needs
- Establish a monthly re-payment schedule
Other Products and Services
Security State Bank provides an incoming and outgoing wire service, offering a convenient way to send money from one place to another. To wire transfer funds from one of your Security State Bank accounts please contact your local branch.
You have 24 hour access to Security State Bank Voice Access by calling 218-927-4192 or toll free at 888-335-9881. This easy-to-use telephone banking service gives you access to your account balance, account history and information about current deposits or checks you may have written. The phone line also gives you the ability to transfer funds from one account to the other.
Our Security State Bank locations have a night depository for your convenience to place your bank deposit in after the bank is closed. This is a safe way to leave your deposit at the bank.
Safe Deposit Box Rental
Safe deposit box rental is available at most of our locations. Call your local office to inquire about rental of a box to protect your valuables. *Contents not insured by the FDIC